Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blogging from the backseat (Ted Talks)

Both of the Ted Talks videos have helped me put the final project in prospective. At first I was terrified about what exactly I was going to do for this project. After watching these videos I now know what I need to do. The video on tribes was particularly enlightening. My goal over he next few days is to decide what I have passion on and think needs a change. With this knowledge I will be able to construct an idea for a video thy can hopefully go viral. I enjoyed Seth Godwin's discussion of how trends have changed for getting ones point across. The Internet is truly a great tool for connecting people. You can find any type of group on the web. With this ability to be connected finding equal minded people is now easier than ever. All one needs is a leader with an idea. I'm now stoked to get to work on this project. I have a few ideas about what I can do my video on. Over the next few days I am going to finalize my plans and figure out what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment