Friday, June 15, 2012

Rating those projects

1: Multiplane shoot and pixelation. This was my favorite project because it was a lot of fun to shoot. My group was great for this shoot and we had a lot of fun just playing around. Our video was incredibly random but I really think it worked out well.
2: Long-Take Shoot. While I was originally opposed to a long Friday class, when I got there that day it went well. The class worked well together to get all the assignments done on time. Our group shot second so it was cool to see what the other groups were working on.
3: Anaglyph shoot. This was a fun project to tackle. I really enjoyed learning how to add 3D effects to a short film. The shoot was also interesting. My group really came together and created an interesting piece based on the genres we received.
4: Rhythmic edit: This project was fun to shoot and edit. It was hard at first to create the segments but I really think my final edit turned out well.
5: Viral Video Shoot. I feel like this project was fun. I just didn't spend enough time on it because my idea came so late. I also didn't like how it was a solo project compared to all the other class projects. Still a fun assignments and here hoping my video goes viral.
6: Camera-less Filmmaking. This was a fun project but it pales in comparison to the rest of the class projects. It was cool to see how playing around with film strip could lead to awesome results. I just feel these make better art pieces than projected images.

No comments:

Post a Comment